Saturday, February 9, 2008

policemen children part scholarship

Copy of letter to police chief
hello
 
This is not a complaint. I see policemen working ... on the roads at all times and hear that they have low salaries ... I wanted to do something without expecting anything in return. I propose a small scholarship to a randomly picked constables child of R1,000/-
 
I can leave it up to the chief of police to choose a deserving child (preferably girl child) who is in high school or college to benefit from this.
 
If its accepted than hopefully others will come forward and do the same.
 
I do not expect anything for this - its just a good gesture for a better society.
 
Please let me know if this is alright and how I should go about it.
 
I can be contacted in my email
 
Regards
Tushar Kapila

No comments: