Wanted to go out to country side for over nite break. Choose 'Rd's Nature Retreat' but did not live up to expectations.
What was okay:
1. if you ignore the immediate litter the surroundings are green, natural valleys and quiet at night
2. boating and bridge crossing was fun
3. staff were courteous
The deal breakers:
1. Bathroom stink. Bad drainage. Pathetic!
2. Resort is littered with cigarettes and plastic. The day we went there was no one else there, but still the management do not get anyone to clean the place up. And it has signs all over about 'Enjoying and preserving nature'.
3. Few food choices, asked for less chilli but still had to wash the vegetables before I could eat it.
4. Advertises they have a swimming pool but is a small splash pool, that is too narrow and shallow to swim
5. Room was full of dust, asked for two dust cloth and cleaned room before could use it.
* careful with recommendations from https://www.goibibo.com/ they obviously dont check what is on their site
No 83, Shivanahalli, Ragihalli post, Banneraghatta, Bangalore, India