Wednesday, September 17, 2008

mocha host - bad www.MochaHost.com

I used mocha host for jsp / java servlets hosting - but they are bad - could not get jsps to work and they did not refund even though I asked for a cancel when I could not get it to work :

 Posted On: 05 Sep 2008 12:49 AM
i requested the restart 2 days back but i got no email informing me of restart ! nor does it seem to have worked the site is not working - jsp not appearing.
 
eatj and oxxus.net gives better free service please cancel this account and refund as i asked for java but never got it
 

5 comments:

chackboom said...

Yes. EATJ is much better. I used it too. Try it at http://www.eatj.com/

Anonymous said...

I come from Hong Kong and I have the same problem. I setup a tomcat server, it is ok, but when I update the application, the server disappeared in the control panel. I try to restart, no response, try to re-install the tomcat, NullPointerException. No technical support reply my issue, of course no reply when I ask for refund.

Please beware of it!

Unknown said...

I had many problems with mochahost shortly after I became a customer.

The issues have not ended yet despite the fact that I have cancelled my account.

I had to sue mochahost to recover all collateral loses they have caused by blocking all my 76 domains.

Find a different host as soon as possible or else face serious issues when you try to change any settings.

Knowbi S.A.S said...

The support service of Mochahost sucks! They have an outage yesterday and since that moment our server went down, nobody gives us an answer, we can't restart the tomcat server, is incredible!
24 hours to give an answer. I can't believe they won a prize. Maybe they bought it!

Unknown said...

Hello, If you have been scammed by Mochahost.com, such as them claiming you have abused their TOS or used too much CPU, and they are or had forced you to pay more for an upgrade, please contact elawcase@gmail.com. A class action lawsuit is being developed