Thursday, May 1, 2008

He, I My Baby. Poem

 

He, I My Baby

Our Child - My Child - My Baby.

Oh! Thy name is my entity

My prayer

My own-My very own.

It is as much of you - As of him

But it is not you and it is not him.

But you baby mine

I-not you-not him.

You baby mine is I - not you - not him

We converge to diverge into a unit.

A oneness

Oh! Oh! It is me.

Not it is He. It is I.

I am the one

I am thy mother.

Let me remembered

I am as much of you as of him.

But I am not you, I am not him

I - You - Him.

My Baby.

Volunteer computer Cancer cures www.worldcommunitygrid.org
Click: www.thehungersite.com , and www.bhookh.com feed hungry , its free. www.ecologyfund.com
Please add these to your start-up how to: http://tusharkapila.blogspot.com/2007/07/when-i-think-all-of-100000s-of.html

No comments: