Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Vodaphone : Bangalore Mobile Telecom provider - sucks

Bought a vodahphone SIM Card / mobile phone connection 25 days back ready to return it !  

  First there is no service in my house. So I complain. They say they will fix it in 10 days. it works just outside so I think yes they might - had issues with airtel before - and they boosted the signal in 5 days. also was ill so could not go out anywhere.  

after 12 days no action. I took this connection as it was meant to be less money and wanted to try something new.  

today decided to go cancel it - office closed at 8pm - but there was someone inside. so I wrote a short letter saying I want to cancel my account, no discussion just stop charging me (I was in a hurry as it was end of billing cycle in 5 days) tried to give the letter to the guard he would not take it - no letter box then signaled to the guy who was still inside - it was 820pm he came and heard me but would not take it gave message:
I'm Pavan a cashier but this is not my work time and I wont take anything to give to anyone nor put it on their table so they see it tomorrow.  

well, now wait till tomorrow and cancel. don't believe this bad service especially after those ads!
 

Now will try Idea or go back to airtel

---

www.worldcommunitygrid.org Volunteer computer Cancer cures www.thehungersite.com , and www.bhookh.com feed hungry , its free. www.ecologyfund.com Please add these to your start-up how to: http://tusharkapila.blogspot.com/2008/05/s.html

No comments: