Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good one - a woman who reads (not a fishing joke)

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lakes area, the
wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and continues to read her book. Along comes a fishing
inspector in his boat.
 
He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning ma'am. What are you doing?"
"Reading a book," she replies thinking "isn't that obvious!"
 
"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.
"I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading."
 
"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and make a report."
"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.
 
"But I haven't even touched you," says the man.
"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."
 
"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left............. !!
 
MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think !!


www.worldcommunitygrid.orgVolunteer computer Cancer cures
www.thehungersite.com , and www.bhookh.com feed hungry , its free. www.ecologyfund.com
http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1 Physics-particle research & you helping
Please add these to your start-up how to: http://tusharkapila.blogspot.com/2008/05/s.html

No comments: