Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blackie the Dog

Blackie (I know but Whitie does not sound good) a street dog.
 
Gussa (anger) too cause she barks if I don't pet her when I walk by or the other street dog tries to get my attention. is  pain to make her quit following me on to the main road ! Sometimes in the early morning I let her follow but she quits when she's tired. She does not need the walks, as I do, anyway!
2007 Dec 20: Update - have not seen her in a few weeks. I hope shes just wandered off ...


Source code, testing article - one stop shop Software applications written in Java for cell phones, PHP, Java Dot net, PHP & Perl for the web and Vb6, Java, VB6, Perl and Excel VBA for the desktop.

1 comment:

Ria Nayak said...

May be she is hitting on u...
Just kiddin
I'd like to walk wid u while blackie follows u....
Howzzzzat sounds???